Has depression controlled your life?
The 7 Steps To Freedom From Depression
Are you tired of trying to deal
with your depression issues?
So who am I and what do I know about depression?
Hi, my name is Sheila Kennedy and
I know that depressionis not ‘a one size fits all’!
That there are many ‘different’ types of depression
That everyone will experience the symptoms and effects of depression differently
And if you have tried many things you may well have accepted that ‘this is the way it is’!
I believe that this doesn’t have to be the way it is.
That depression can be dealt with:
- Not with a pill or a potion
- Not with ‘expensive’ programs
- Not with group sessions and counselling
- Or being told to ‘get over it’
Why do I care?
I have seen many lives destroyed by depression
I was challenged to do something to help people with depression to help themselves
7 simple steps is all you need to set yourself free, is it for you?
Let’s think outside the box for a moment…
In exploring depression from a different viewpoint you will be able to recognize it for what it is, simply a misalignment of the energetic or energy structure.
Yes – I said energy!
The energetic structure of the body was well known to those ancient races who went before us – much of this has been lost or misinterpreted over time – they knew energies and frequencies were the solution.
Let me repeat!
Energy and frequency are the solution and utilizing the ancient healing modalities of sound.
Are you ready to explore other options?
It will cost you nothing to give this a try and potentially, you have everything to gain.
This is not for you if…
- You are not prepared to ‘think outside the box’
- You believe you are being punished for
- something and do not want to explore being free.
- You are stuck in your mindset of ‘poor poor me’ –
- change is too hard.
- You have a vested interest in remaining as you are for
- reasons of your own.
- You are not prepared to take a risk and start these
- 7 simple steps to freedom.
I want you to join me for …
- You have been everywhere else looking for answers
- You know that there is an answer, and you are willing to explore other ideas and methods.
- You want real solutions and are finally willing to set yourself free.
- You are aware of that ‘backpack’ of rocks that weighs you down and are now ready to let some of them go.
- For you, 7 steps to freedom is the light at the end of the tunnel – you say yes!
So Will You Join Me?
You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.